I Believed. I Trust and I Love.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I as a Chaperone...


Park
Municipality of Victoria
            Victoria Food Court                                     
                                                               

I love this couple,Sammy is my cousin and Sarah is my former classmate way back elementary,well thanks to my couz for courting her because i had a chance to see her again.All i remembered that day was  hmmm... syempre i was late in our meeting place he he.
Though we're not close that much,nag-enjoy padin kaming tatlo lalo na nung naguguluhan kami kung san kami bibili ng makakain.I think it took us 30 minutes before we had our meryenda.

No matter where the road leads the both of you, i hope and pray that you make each other happy. Because both of you are now important to me.=)



    As you travel through life,
    your dreams will guide you,
     determination will get you there,
   and love will provide the greatest scenery of all.

                                                                  - Michelle C. Ustaszeski –




No comments:

Post a Comment