I Believed. I Trust and I Love.

.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bangkok Thai Ward.


Oh yes! Please meet our best translator every Sunday.  left: E.Simonson  right: E.Unsworth these two missionaries are the best. For those who don't know yet we were attending in a thai ward for the past few months meaning most of the members are purely speaks in thai ( So kamusta naman ako diba! ). That is why i am very grateful for their effort in translating everything. One time i asked my sister if how hard for them to translate it  in English especially when the speaker talk really fast. So we tried to translate a tagalog song in english and we found out that its really hard.Gosh! these two missionaries are super awesome!. And one more thing is they have a good voice, every time we're singing the hymns my voice stucked. ( in short nahiya  ang boses ko sa ganda ng boses nila he he )

This is sister Ardeth, Filipino ( wearing stripes ) and the other one is Thara, an investigator still a Bhuddies. I hope that soon  she'll be get baptised.

And this was our last picture before we had our vacation in the Philippines.




No comments:

Post a Comment