I Believed. I Trust and I Love.

.

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Happy Visage 01 ( Little bit Obsessed. ^-^ )


          

   It was really a hard time for me to decide if  i'll post this photo or not. I seriously look funny here. lol

Actually i just want to take picture on the slide ( people here in Thailand called it slider ) and hell yeah! I enjoyed it. At that moment I felt like i am in my childhood again. And I know that all my worries didn't fade away permanently but i just abruptly stopped thinking all of it just to feel like a real kid  " NO SERIOUS PROBLEMS " even for a short time only. 


                     scarf: closet   footwear: monovo  pants: Fabulous F http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabulous-F/

            Yeah! You got it right if you first noticed my scarf and footwear.             
Maybe it's unfit to your eyes when i repeatedly wearing those things, So What! this is where i feel comfortable and  i won't promise not to use those stuffs again, so maybe expect it again on my next post. =)

Carpe Diem.



No comments:

Post a Comment