I Believed. I Trust and I Love.

.

Monday, September 2, 2013

My Happy Visage 02 ( Sneaking Around After Work )


ASIATIQUE
Thanks to my friend for having these photos


My sister Razi

We can close our eyes for the things that we don't want to see, but we can't close our heart to the things we don't want to feel.
We can zip our mouth if we don't have good things to say, but we can't just ignore those poor voice, please lend your ears!
We can extend our hands to those in need, but never choose who we help.
We can laugh in full voice if we are happy, but don't ever laugh at others just to be happy.

We can  step our feet leading into a right way, but the question is " until when"? 
We are doing our best and be recognized by some, but have we ever thought that by doing what is right is enough for HIM!.
We usually think of what we are in the future, don't be silly! your future depends on your present.
We seek out who we can trust, but having enough FAITH  is much better because trust requires proofs faith doesn't.

P.S  Happy "BER" month. Christmas is coming!!!. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment