I Believed. I Trust and I Love.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love me OR Love me Harder...





Love is the reason why we woke up everyday with smile that sometimes lasted for the whole day..oooh i still remember those moments.

Love is the best antidote  in every struggles that we face each day.

Love changes our mood even how unlucky we are.

Love makes us believe that you can do everything even the impossible one.

Love glows our AURA that everyone around us can notice.

Love can turn our perceptions into different ways even to the point that we sound nonsense at all.

Love will freeze our world and we don't even care with time but the feeling we've shared in  that moment.

Love can boost our energy when it comes to our love ones.


B U T    W H Y...

Why all of these will end up so soon?  ( you're not meant to be period, just be grateful believe me! )

Why do we let it to happened if in the first place it will hurt us also: even the worst feelings that we don't even imagine. Then it will ended up asking why me?  I don't deserve this! This is so unfair!

Even how many times we get hurt from the past. Why we're still willing to open our heart and try it over again?


Well, I guess it's human nature, as simple as that. And the fact is you can't resist once you encounter it. You just need to learn how to manage your feelings and ask for help from your frontal lobe and seek some advices from your family and friends using their own connections. Surely it will help. ^-^


 O R   L E T S   F I N D   I T   T H I S   W A Y...

         It just like you're finding out which food will not cause  some allergy to your body. Of course at first there's an hesitation but you need to try everything for you to find out which food that you can eat and which is not.There are so many times that you got drooled in that certain food but you have no choice but to drop it and feel disappointed. And even though it's ok to eat sometimes your taste buds doesn't want it. Remember, they might look good but not delicious. Same on how hard to find the right person without any doubt that it will not cause an allergic reaction in your relationship, a person who can stay for the rest of your life and even eternity. Definitely it takes time, I do agree with that  or  maybe it's my choice and my standards... So, cheer up to me it's not the end of the world though. 


If i have learned something,  " do not weep for the unworthy person " .



No comments:

Post a Comment